Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Throwback Trax: Nothing But Us x Spitta


If you know me, you know I'm a HUGE Curren$y fan. Dude is original as it gets, and he refuses to change up his music style for mainstream status. And he's really as humble as it gets, I've been to all his houston concerts since I've started listening to him and dude always meets fans and takes pictures and signs autographs for everyone after the show no matter how long he's out there. Really just a great artist.

Anyway, when i first heard Nothing But Us, which has Dza on a guest verse, I had this song on heavy rotation on the iPod. The beat is out of this world and Spitta just bodied his verse. Dza held his own too on this Ski Beatz production. The visual topped it all off, with a video that matched the outer world beat. See for yourself..


"Homie ya weak thats not G, Holdin hands witcha bitch.. when the money come you can't reach".
Download the track HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment