Thursday, August 23, 2012

Throwback Trax: OnDaSpot Freestyle x K.Dot & Ab Soul


I'm not really the biggest fan of freestyles, one because they aren't really off the top anymore. Another reason is alot of rappers suck at it. Terribly. However, TDE's very own Soul brotha 1 + 1 and Kendrick Lamar went on OnDaSpot and fuckin crashed it. I didn't like the way the DJ kinda put Soulo on the spot though, and was just like "ohh Kendrick you can go in if you want to". But Soul went the fuckkkk in anyway and in my opinion definitely had the better freestyle, considering K.Dot's verse is from Talib Kwali's Push Thru joint (ft. Spitta.. check it out). Either way they both spazzed and showed why TDE is one hip hop group thats about to take over.. Check out the freestyle after the break.



"I'm sippin' Remy watchin' Martin drooling over Gina, if I had the opportunity I'd turn her out like Tina".

No comments:

Post a Comment