Thursday, August 9, 2012

Why ..


I don't understand. I've been a Wiz fan since my brodie put me on Prince of the City 2, and regardless of how many people think his music is taking a mainstream turn I still respect dude for doing him regardless. And lets not bullshit, Taylor Allderdice was that fuckin mixtape. But this shit, I just don't get it. I feel like he wants to be like Hendrix so bad. Either that or he lets Amber his stylist do whatever the fuck they want. But this is fuckin' crash dummy. And I don't buy his tweets justifying this either:




They sound like Lil B was ghostwriting them (thank you basedgod). It just doesn't seem like something Wizzle Man from all the mixtapes and music I know would pull. Shit is weak.. Lets get a classic cover like the David Ruffin inspired Kush & OJ or my favorite the Burn after Rolling cover. Either way this shit he got now ain't G at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment