Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Late Nights with Jeremih


Yesterday Jeremih dropped a DJ Drama hosted Mixtape, Late Nights with Jeremih. I personally feel he is a highly underrated RnB singer. He has this sort of trap singer voice that fits perfect on hooks with artist like Gucci Mane (my favorite being "Too Sexy" off of Gucci's I'm Up). I think he notices this too as he has a song with current trap music hall of famers Gucci and 2 necklaces chainz on the tape. 

This mixtape is actually really really good. The beats are bangers, but what would you expect with producers like Mike Will on it. The shit bangs and can be played in the whip anytime. My personal favorite off the tape would be a tie between Fuck U All the Time and 773 Love. There's also a really smooth reflective track called Letter to Fans. But that's enough of my opinion, check it out HERE..



No comments:

Post a Comment